DJI Mavic 2 Series Battery
1 Day: $22 | 3 Day: $36
5 Day: $55 | 7 Day: $70
10 Day: $90| 14 Day: $126
Add on battery for Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom rental: $50 (flat rate)
- For Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom
- 3850mAh / 59.29Wh Capacity
- Provides up to 31 Minutes of Flight Time
- Four-Cell, High-Capacity LiPo Battery
- The Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic from DJI has its own integrated battery-management system that takes into account everything from remaining voltage, amount of power being used, temperature, and more to calculate remaining flight times, so you always know when to head home. It also has a host of protection mechanisms in place to prevent overcharging and over draining, both of which can damage a LiPo battery permanently. When placed in longer term storage, LiPo batteries should only be kept at 50% charge. Any more or less could cause permanent damage. If left unused, DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries will discharge power until 50% to maintain good health.
- If you live in a cold place or plan to fly on a winter break, low-temperature protection will activate. This controls available propulsion power based on the temperature of the battery, so that only a fully-warmed-up battery can offer full power.